They Will Take Everything If You Don’t Stop Them: Ten Things You Must Do To Defend Yourself
Posted by truthpills on 2012/07/19
July 13th, 2012
They will take everything if you don’t stop them.
At first glance a statement like this brings up thoughts of the government coming for all freedom seeking people. In actuality this is about your neighbors and those in your community that will ruthlessly mob up and literally storm your own home for what you have after a long drawn out disaster, perhaps sooner. It is a fact that most people in the United States, upwards of 99%, have little or NOTHING put away for emergenices. When chaos hits and a country’s infrastructure crumbles into powder, so does the nation’s ability to feed and sustain its citizens.
Here are 10 points to think about if and when you are faced with defending you and your own:
1. What type of self defense fits you the best?
3. Determine your boundaries.
4. Know the seriousness of what is happening.
5. Know what is around you.
6. Decide on your barriers.
7. Be ready to take a stand.
8. Be prepared for unconventional attacks.
9. Remember you have the advantage.
10. Avoidance of any showdown.