Will President Obama Surrender the United States Constitution to United Nations Governance?
Posted by truthpills on 2012/07/31
Posted on July 11, 2012 by Leauxryda
“Our common goal is clear: a robust and legally binding Arms Trade Treaty that will have a real impact on the lives of those millions of people suffering from the consequences of armed conflict, repression and armed violence,”…..“It is ambitious, but it is achievable.” UN Secretary General, Ban Ki Moon
In a mere couple of weeks, (July 27th as being reported), the President of the United States of America, Barack Hussein Obama will under all expectations sign the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty, which many believe will be the end of the 2nd Amendment of our Constitution, as we know it.
This is not new. The UNATT has been in the works for years and on October 14, 2009 in a statement presented by Hillary Clinton and the State Department that it would overturn the position of former President George W. Bush, which opposed a UN Arms Trade Treaty, on the insistence that national controls were better.
Much can be found on the UNATT (except on main stream media sources) and while the specifics of the treaty are still in formulation and terms have yet to be made public, a majority of the content already exists. Likely to pass the UN and legitimate concerns that our Senate, under the pledged push of the Senate by Hillary Clinton, would ratify, it is likely to force the United States to:
1. Enact tougher licensing requirements, creating additional bureaucratic red tape for legal firearms ownership.
2. Confiscate and destroy all “unauthorized” civilian firearms (exempting those owned by our government of course).
3. Ban the trade, sale and private ownership of all semi-automatic weapons (any that have magazines even though they still operate in the same one trigger pull – one single “bang” manner as revolvers, a simple fact the ant-gun media never seem to grasp).
4. Create an international gun registry, clearly setting the stage for full-scale gun confiscation.
5. In short, overriding our national sovereignty, and in the process, providing license for the federal government to assert preemptive powers over state regulatory powers guaranteed by the Tenth Amendment in addition to our Second Amendment rights.
This plan is the real deal!!! Former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton has caution gun owners to take this very seriously and stated that the U.N. “is trying to act as though this is really just a treaty about international arms trade between nation states, but there is no doubt that the real agenda here is domestic firearms control.”