Liver And Gallstone Flush
The liver and gallbladder cleanse is a very beneficial way to get a big boost for your health. Before you begin, PLEASE cleanse your small and large (colon) intestine FIRST otherwise you’ll might get stones stuck in your intestines and all the food will be backed up in your small intestine until all the capacity is consumed.
Before that happens, you’ll likely to feel bloated and pain around your rib case. PLEASE be patient: First do a colon cleanse (week 1) and parasite cleanse (week 1-3) then a small intestine cleanse (week 2), then follow up with a colon cleanse or a colonics (hydrotherapy or use coleman board)(week3). If your small intestine gets clogged up, see end of page for things to try.
You will not get all the stones out on the first flush. It might take you 6-8 flushes. If you get all the stones out of your liver and gallbladder, you will feel like a new person. I’ve completed two cleanses so far with some stones removed. Most of the stones are soft stones from the liver. Some symptoms I’ve had went away right after the cleanse but they gradually came back after about 6 months in absence of flushes. I am planning to perform monthly flushes until all the stones are out.
Here are two tips for you: first, make sure you do a parasite cleanse before you start your first cleanse. I didn’t do it and I felt miserable for two days after the cleanse as the instruction stated correctly. Before I did the second cleanse, I did a parasite cleanse. I recovered by around 11am the next day. Second, if you have acid flux, don’t do it until you’ve treat it (eat dinner early and small, low acid food, drink aloe vera juice and kombucha to help with digestion). If you have acid reflux, the grapefruit juice will make your night a night you won’t forget.
* You can’t clean a liver with living parasites in it. You won’t get many stones, and you will feel quite sick. Zap daily the week before and complete the parasite killing program before attempting a liver cleanse. If you are on the maintenance parasite program, you are always ready to do the cleanse.
* Completing the kidney cleanse before cleansing the liver is also highly recommended. You want your kidneys, bladder and urinary tract in top working condition so they can efficiently remove any undesirable substances incidentally absorbed from the intestine as the bile is being excreted.
Choose a day like Saturday for the cleanse, since you will be able to rest the next day. Take no medicines, vitamins or pills that you can do without; they could prevent success. Stop the parasite program and kidney herbs, too, the day before. Eat a no-fat breakfast and lunch such as cooked cereal, fruit, fruit juice, bread and preserves or honey (no butter or milk). This allows the bile to build up and develop pressure in the liver. Higher pressure pushes out more stones.
2:00 PM. Do not eat or drink after 2 o’clock. If you break this rule you could feel quite ill later. Get your Epsom salts ready. Mix 4 tbs. in 3 cups water and pour this into a jar. This makes four servings, 3/4 (three fourths) cup each. Set the jar in the refrigerator to get ice cold (this is for convenience and taste only).
6:00 PM. Drink one serving 3/4 (three fourths cup) of the ice cold Epsom salts. If you did not prepare this ahead of time, mix 1 tbs. in 3/4 (three fourth) cup water now. You may add 1/8 (one eight) tsp. vitamin C powder to improve the taste. You may also drink a few mouthfuls of water afterwards or rinse your mouth. Get the olive oil (ozonated, if possible) and grapefruit out to warm up.
Alternative Schedule 1: Omit the first Epsom Slats dose at 6 p.m. Take only one dose, waiting till 8 p.m. Change nothing else. Many people still get stones with one less dose. If you do not, do the full course next time. “The Cure For HIV and AIDS” By Hulda Clark pg.585
8:00 PM. Repeat by drinking another 3/4 (three fourths) cup of Epsom salts. You haven’t eaten since two o’clock, but you won’t feel hungry. Get your bedtime chores done. The timing is critical for success.
9:45 PM. Pour 1/2 (half) cup (measured) olive oil into the pint jar. Add 2 drops HCL to sterilize. Wash grapefruit twice in hot water and dry; squeeze by hand into the measuring cup. Remove pulp with fork. You should have at least 1/2 (half) cup, more (up to 3/4 (three fourths) cup) is best. You may use part lemonade. Add this to the olive oil. Also add Black Walnut Tincture. Close the jar tightly with the lid and shake hard until watery (only fresh grapefruit juice does this).
Now visit the bathroom one or more time, even if it makes you late for your ten o’clock drink. Don’t be more than 15 minutes late. You will get fewer stones.
10:00 PM. Drink the potion you have mixed. Take 4 ornithine capsules with the first sips to make sure you will sleep through the night. Take 8 if you already suffer from insomnia. Drinking through a large plastic straw helps it go down easier. You may use oil and vinegar salad dressing, or straight honey to chase it down between sips. Have these ready in a tablespoon on the kitchen counter. Take it all to your bedside if you want, but drink it standing up. Get it down within 5 minutes (fifteen minutes for very elderly or weak persons).
Lie down immediately. You might fail to get stones out if you don’t. The sooner you lie down the more stones you will get out.
Be ready for bed ahead of time. Don’t clean up the kitchen. As soon as the drink is down walk to your bed and lie down flat on your back with your head up high on the pillow. Try to think about what is happening in the liver. Try to keep perfectly still for at least 20 minutes. You may feel a train of stones traveling along the bile ducts like marbles. There is no pain because the bile duct valves are open (thank you Epsom salts!). Go to sleep, you may fail to get stones out if you don’t.
Next morning. Upon awakening take your third dose of Epsom salts. If you have indigestion or nausea wait until it is gone before drinking the Epsom salts. You may go back to bed. Don’t take this potion before 6:00 am.
2 Hours Later. Take your fourth (the last) dose of Epsom salts. You may go back to bed again.
“The Cure For HIV and AIDS” By Hulda Clark pg.585
Alternative Schedule 2: After taking the first dose of Epsom salts in the morning, wait two hours and take a second dose of the oil mixture (but only 1/2 cup) and go back to bed. After two more hours take another dose of Epsom salts. This schedule can increase the number of stones you remove.”
After 2 More Hours you may eat. Start with fruit juice. Half an hour later eat fruit. One hour later you may eat regular food but keep it light. By supper you should feel recovered.
How well did you do? Expect diarrhea in the morning. Use a flashlight to look for gallstones in the toilet with the bowel movement.
[Text was taken from curezone from the link below]
What to do if your small intestine is clogged up?
1. Pray to your Heavenly Father in Jesus Name to soften and purge the foreign matters that’s obstructing your intestines. God might do a miracle or He might guide you through the process so that you can learn more about your body through the tribulation. God took me through the latter process as described below.
For 3 weeks:
1. In the morning: Pray first, then drink 8oz of warm water with 1 TB spoon Apple cider Vinegar (ACV) along with PB8 probiotics, 4-5g Vitamin C, several digestive enzyme cap/tablets, then take 1-2 teaspoons Epsom salt with 8oz water then (2 teaspoons organic castor oil with 8oz warm water 2-3 times a week).
2. Lunch: drink 8-12oz water with ACV first with several digestive enzyme, then drink soup and eat soft food without much fiber. The fiber will make it worse.
3. In the afternoon, drink 8-16 oz water*
4. Dinner: take multivitamin, several digestive enzyme, vitamin C, and eat lite dinner of soft foods.
5. Do coffee enema (use coleman board). If doing coffee enema, use a lot of watered down coffee and let the coffee get deep into the colon. Move around the coffee in the right side of the colon. To improve the break down of undigested food in the colon, add digestive enzyme (capsule) and PB8 into the last round of enema and leave it there over night. Open the capsule and dump the contents into the remaining coffee. The added digestive enzyme and PB8 is best done at night. It will really speed up the break down of compacted feces and undigested food. This is from my personal experience.
6. Before going to bed: take multivitamin, 4 or more Oxy-Powder with 16oz of water*, (and 1 capsule of stool softener every other day), several digestive enzymes then Pray for deliverance.
Throughout the day, manipulate the soften matters out of your small intestine. This requires massaging and other times moving with some force but it must not be painful.
If you notice, lots of digestive enzyme capsules/tables are taken every day. This will help break down rotten undigested food in the stomach, small intestines, and large intestines. I took up to 15 per day with no side effects but with plenty of benefits.
If problems still persist after 3rd week:
Reduce Oxy-Powder to 1-2 oxy-powder everyday but continue to do 1-6 above.
*ozonated water if possible
Instead of Oxy-Powder, you can use Colosan. I prefer Oxy-Powder because their more magnesium per pill. The results are more consistent.
Oxy-Powder (4 capsules):
Ozonated Magnesium 2746mg 384% of DV
Natural Citric Acid 100mg
Organic Germanium-132 22mg
Cleaning: Start by taking 4 capsules with 8oz of purified water on an empty stomach before going to bed. If yo do not achieve 3 to 5 bowel movements the following day, increase by 2 capsules each night until 3 to 5 movements are achieved. Continue this quantity for 7 consecutive days. For Maintenance, take this serving size 2 to 3 times weekly or as desired.
Colosan (2 capsules):
Magnesium 580mg 145% of DV
Directions: For regularity take one or two capsules with ample water daily. Colosan Capsules should be consumed on an empty stomach not less than half an hour before eating. Take six capsules weekly for maintenance. Consult a physician if intending to take a larger dose to effect a cleanse.
I’ve tried 3 bottles of Colosan and it did not give me the desired cleanse. Oxy-Powder was more consistent. On a new cleanse, I take 4 capsules the first day. It’ll give me maybe 2 bowel movements. The next day, I increase to 6 and most of the time I can achieve 3-4 bowel movements. If I continue on 6 capsules, I continue to achieve 3-4 bowel movements. I would continue for 6 days then go back to 4 capsules and then 2-3 capsules for the next couple of weeks. Oxy-Powder is safe. I’ve gone through 9 bottles and ordering more. I tell you after decades of overeating, I might have had well over 20 pounds of compacted feces and undigested foods in my intestines. My gut was so pack with it; it was hard as steel. I think I got majority of it liquified. There might be about 5 pounds left. Most of my gut area is now soft. To assist purging of the feces, I do coffee enema every day, take PB8 and lots of digestive enzymes, and drinking Kumbucha to replenish the flora (good bacteria/microorganisms).